The greatest benefit from doing injectibles is that the results are instant. You don’t have to wait weeks or months to see the dramatic effects! Brazelia Integrative Anti-Ageing Center offers the Best wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers. Whether you are looking for a “frozen” look or just want to look rejuvenated and rested, our expert injectors will help you slow down the aging process and achieve the results you are looking for.
Wrinkle Relaxers are FDA-approved treatment for the temporary reduction of moderate to severe worry lines, frown lines, laugh lines, crow’s feet and other dynamic wrinkles. Wrinkle Relaxers block impulses from the nerve to the tiny facial muscles that are related to expression lines. Wrinkle Relaxers relaxe the muscles, so they do not contract. After the treatment, the overlying skin remains smooth and unwrinkled while the untreated facial muscles contract in a normal fashion, allowing normal facial expression to be unaffected. It requires no recovery time and causes little discomfort. Within several days you will see a noticeable improvement.
Wrinkle Relaxers That Are Offered
Wrinkle Relaxers Are Effective For Treating:
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Hyperhidrosis(Excessive Sweating)
Areas That Can Be Treated:
- Between the Eyes (Glabella)
- Around the Eyes
- Neck (neck bands)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will I still be able to make facial expressions?
Although the results are visible, a treatment with Wrinkle Relaxers will not radically change your facial appearance or make you look as if you’ve “had work done.” The muscle activity that causes frown lines between the brows is temporarily reduced, so you can still frown or look surprised without the wrinkles and creases between your brows.
Why should I go to Brazelia Integrative Anti-Ageing Center for my Injectable Treatments?
At Brazelia Integrative Anti-Ageing Center, our Injectable strategists tailor every treatment to fit your desired results. After a thorough evaluation, one of our injectors will customize a treatment plan that is right for you.
What are the possible side effects of Wrinkle Relaxer Treatments?
Wrinkle Relaxers are incredibly safe products that provide excellent results. As with any medical treatment, side effects are possible. Most common are temporary redness and swelling at the injection site, which usually disappears in minutes. Other potential side effects include bruising and/or headache
How do Wrinkle Relaxers work?
Wrinkle Relaxers work by blocking the nerve signals that make your muscles contract. This temporarily relaxes the muscles to smooth out your unwanted facial wrinkles.
When will I see results from my Wrinkle Relaxer Treatment?
The effects may be noticed in as little as 3 days, but it may take up to 10 days to achieve maximum results.
How long will my Wrinkle Relaxer Last?
Visible results last up to 3-6 months.
How can Wrinkle Relaxers help with my migraine headaches?
Wrinkle Relaxers have been approved to prevent headaches in adults with chronic migraines. It is felt that the relaxing of muscle contraction that Botox induces in the forehead and neck changes the “messages” that nerves in the region send to the brain. Somehow the nerves from these areas which transmit the sensation of pain are no longer obligated to tell your consciousness that you’re having a headache.
How can Wrinkle Relaxers help with Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)?
Severe underarm sweating, or hyperhidrosis, is a medical condition caused by over stimulated sweat glands. People with this condition often produce four to five times more sweat than people who do not suffer from hyperhidrosis.
Wrinkle Relaxers have been proven to be an effective hyperhidrosis treatment. When injected into the underarm area, wrinkle relaxers help to control excessive sweating by temporarily blocking the chemical signals from the nerves that stimulate the sweat glands. When these glands no longer receive the chemical signals, the excessive underarm sweating stops.
A small volume of solution is injected through a very fine gauge needle into the underarm area. Discomfort is minimal during treatment. Depending on the severity of the hyperhidrosis, multiple injections may be needed. Within two to four weeks of the initial treatment there will be significant reduction in underarm sweating. There is a possibility that some sweat glands may be missed during the Botox injections. If this occurs, underarm sweating may continue from the untreated areas and a touch-up treatment may be needed. Results vary from person to person, hyperhidrosis treatment will need to be repeated every four to six months.
Do I need to arrange time off from work for treatments?
No. You can have a treatment and return to work, school or other normal activities immediately.
Pre & Post Treatment Instructions:
Step 1: Complimentary & individualized consultation to develop a custom treatment plan.
Step 2: Prepare for Treatment.
- ONE WEEK PRIOR TO TREATMENT We recommend receiving a hydromicrodermabration facial to exfoliate the skin and increase circulation. This will smooth out skin texture and increase oxygen to enhance your results
- Avoid any medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS: Aleve, Ibuprofen, & Motrin)
- ONE DAY PRIOR TO TREATMENT We recommend taking Bromelain (pineapple enzymes) supplements & and an over the counter antihistamine to reduce the likelihood of bruising or swelling
- Avoid supplements such as St. John’s Wort, Vitamin E, Fish Oil/Omega 3, Flax Seed Oil, Garlic supplements, Green Tea Extract, Gingko/Ginseng or Melatonin as these agents can increase bruising and bleeding at injection sites
Step 3: After your Treatment.
- Do not touch or rub injection area for remainder of the day
- Do not engage in heavy physical exercise
- Do not applying cosmetics that are not mineral base.
- Do not laying down flat for a minimum of 4 hours after the injections
- You may gently apply sunblock
- You may gently apply Arnica Gel to the injection sites to reduce the likelihood of bruising.
- You may resume any AHA’s products the following morning.