- SWEDISH – Firm but gentle pressure to promote relaxation, ease muscle tension and create other health benefits
- DEEP TISSUE – A more focused type of massage, as the therapist works to release chronic muscle tension or knots
- NEUROMUSCULAR – Neuromuscular therapy consists of alternating levels of concentrated pressure of the areas of muscle spasm. The massage therapy pressure is usually applied with the fingers, knuckles, or elbow
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) – Lymph Drainage Therapy is a gentle, light-touch, noninvasive technique that offers relief from chronic inflammation, detoxification and pre- and post-surgical applications. Swelling is significantly reduced as is pain along with quicker healing time
- Lypossage – Lypossage is designed to fight especially resistant, trapped fat, which is typically retained in the thighs (including cellulite), hips, stomach, buttocks and knees. Lypossage precisely targets and slims your problem areas, reshaping and re-contouring your body according to your desires.
- HOT STONES – Allow the heat of rocks to unwind your body. Special basalt rocks are used for the session. Light to deep pressure may be applied with the rocks. This technique will relax tense muscles and permit a deeper manipulation for lasting & effective results
- Couples Massage – Get cozy and comfortable: indulge in side by side massages or body treatments in our newly updated private couples suite. Our couple’s suite is an elegant environment to relax and renew your body & spirit ultimately creating a sense of overall well-being.
- PRENATAL – Specially tailored to the needs of pregnant women and their changing bodies. This massage shares many of the goals of regular massage to relax tense muscles, ease sore spots, improve circulation and mobility and relieve overall mental and physical fatigue